Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Faith Lifts - Works For Me!

Photobucket

Greetings! Today over at Rocks In My Dryer Shannon is hosting links to stop parents going crazy keep the kids occupied during summer holidays. Well, I am an Australian, and it is winter, but I am posting something that will help more than you will ever know...

I dont like to admit this, but the level of holiday enjoyment usually comes down to two things:
1. Whether I'm looking forward to my day with the kids and
2. Whether I join in the holiday fun

So before you go getting all those games and activity tips from the other cool ladies, might I suggest you try this one.

Faith Lifts

Faith Lifts is an awesome website which will send morning devotions straight to your inbox, and their parent site - 5 Minutes For Mom, has some great stuff to bless and encourage you before you spend the rest of your day seeing to others needs.

Go ahead and sign up, I guarantee your holidays will be drastically different if you start each day right!


And if you'd also like some uplifting easy listening music - you really need to check out WOW online! Or....go back to Rocks In My Dryer and enter the competition to win 20 CDs!

my email

8 comments:

Cyndy said...

Amen! It is crucial that we as Mom's start our day out right. Thanks for the reminder and the link!

Laura said...

You are absolutely right...it's all about our attitude about it and how much we plan on enjoying our kids!

A&EMom said...

Just what I needed! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Amen. Daily time with God gives us the strength that we need to be the best moms we can be.
Great WFMW!

Genny said...

Donna,
What a small world. I saw your comment on Rocks in My Dryer about "awesome devotional site", clicked on it, and it turns out it's about Faith Lifts! I enjoyed reading your devotion and blog, and am so happy to be a part of Faith Lifts, too. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a great link! It's totally true that a lot depends on our attitudes as Moms. We can make or break our family's enjoyment of an experience or event.

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Australia has always been on the top of my dream vacation list. My son and I always discuss things like "if it's summer here, it's winter in Australia" or "if it's night here, it's day in Australia". He gets a kick out of the fact that you celebrate Christmas in the summertime. :)

Scribbit said...

Oh I'm a fan of 5MFM so that should be great!

Tonya said...

You are so right about starting your day right being in the word.