Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sold!

We just bought a house! sort of.

We made a final verbal offer which was accepted and this morning we are going to sign the contract. We got a great deal on a place that needs renovation but is in a good suburb.

Its ours in the fact that the offer has been accepted, but there is still things to happen till we really make it our own. Signing our names on the papers will make it much more real.

I also have another great deal to tell you about - my name is signed in another place which was a awesome transaction. My name's in the book of life!

The deal is Jesus died so that I can be God's even though I could never be up to His standard. Paid in Full! Redeemed! And thats the only way to be in Heaven with him! (Rev 21:27).

I need quite a bit of renovation and I dont get to go to heaven just yet but I'm His! I have a bit of work that needs completing here on earth, not in order to be accepted, but just because that's what He has in mind for me.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Phil 1:5).

There is work that he is going to do on me, and I have work that I will do for Him. And I cant wait to see what He is going to do before He comes back!

And the wonderful thing - no building or pest inspection is going to make this contract null and void!

Whose are Yous?


my email

1 comment:

Genny said...

Great post, Donna! And congratulations on the house!