Thursday, March 12, 2009

Even Better

Well the Google Search was fun, but a good friend reminded me how good it is that we can find what we really need in the Bible.

So I logged on to Bible Gateway and this is what I found when I searched for "need":

Genesis 33:11Please accept the present that was brought to you, for God has been gracious to me and I have all I need. (this one would be good for a present tag!)

Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.

Psalm 116:6 The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Daniel 3:16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter.”

Matthew 6:8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Romans 12:13 Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrews 10:36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Wanna know what the Bible has to say about something? Just go to Bible Gateway and type it in the box up the top left of the screen.

my email

No comments: