Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome!!

If you are here for the first time, feel free to browse around!

There are 4 main categories you'll find

  • life lessons ~ cool stories with a God twist
  • quotable quotes ~ funny things my kids say
  • animal crackers ~ random animals or flukey photos with a quick thought
  • WFMW - a little tip on a wednesday that might help you along the way

Grab a coffee or cold beverage of your choice, sit back and enjoy!

And if you are suitably pleased with the content, sign up on the right to receive the posts straight to your email address!

Thanks for dropping by!

Oh, and please leave a comment while you're here :)

Donna

check out tonights moon!

Photobucket

my email

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna, Thanks so much for the link to your blog. I have been part of one before. WAs thinking about your mum the other day, I haven't heard from her in along time. Please say hello to her for me and give her my love. You could give her my email if you like. Please tell her I am studying Midwifery at present, hope to be finished at the end of the year. Are you enjoying things in Bundaberg, its a great city, we spent some holiday time there years ago.
How are Bryce's parents?
I enjoyed your stories and the way you wove God into them. It gets tricky at times but isn't it great how He gives you inspiration and oportunities to share you hope.
luv Mary Bell

Anonymous said...

Love your work B/M. From the Trebbins

Wawa said...

I just signed up for you updates. What a sweet blog. I related to the story of losing your son. My husband temporarily lost ours at a store recently and found he had gone back out to his truck and was hiding in the bed of it waiting for daddy to return, sobbing because he was lost. Once they are safe, we can realize the wonderful life lessons in those moments. Look forward to reading more about your family.